We collect grain from local brewers, toast it in our ovens and mix with sourdough to ferment and celebrate craft beer flavors in our naturally fermented crackers.
This one starts with the dark roasted barley of Chocolate Hookup Stout from Mayhew Junction in Starkville. We add oats to mellow out the flavor and provide a light crisp texture.
Craft Beer Grain: Chocolate Hook-Up Stout from Mayhew Junction Brewing Company in Starkville, MS
Resealable 6-ounce bag of whole-grain sourdough crackers.
- whole grain flour from Carolina Ground in Asheville, NC
- reclaimed craft beer grain
- stack them with meat and cheese to make all sorts of hors d'oeuvres
- fruit and yogurt
- cracker pizza with a spoonful of sauce and melted mozzarella
- SEAFOOD! shrimp, scallops, crawfish, smoked salmon...